OMG I'm a Dad!

We found out about Rowan October 23rd, 2005. She was born 7/03/06. We found out about Brandon March 20, 2010. He was born 11/6/2010. In case anybody is actually interested, I will post updates here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Some pictures

So, we have three pictures to share. We were afraid of what she would do with the cake, so she is in her diaper to make clean up easier. (It wasn't actually that bad, to tell the truth)


































Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie-patutie (sp?) and such a big girl now! I wish I could have been there for the big day. Of course, I got to be there last year and that was the most important one.

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I commented but it didn't register on the comment counter. I hope this one does so you know someone is watching.

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey big girl Rowen!! this is your cousin Clare checking you out from the other side of the world. I guess you will be even bigger before I even get to meet you.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home