OMG I'm a Dad!

We found out about Rowan October 23rd, 2005. She was born 7/03/06. We found out about Brandon March 20, 2010. He was born 11/6/2010. In case anybody is actually interested, I will post updates here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Thursday, April 12, 2007

New Video!

Here's a video I shot of Rowan hanging on the edge of the coffee table, with a little help. I turned the camera to get all of her in the shot, but I don't have the software to rotate the video (pictures, yes; videos, no) If someone out there does, then I can post it and you won't have to turn your head to observe the cuteness.

Here's the Video

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The doctor has said I am losing flexibility in my neck and I have to do stretching exercises so this is good for me. Could you do the next one so I have to turn my head the other way :)?
Grandma

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just the cutest! she looks very pleased with herself for standing like a big girl. I see it makes Mom a little nervous.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In answer to your question, Ray: I am! Sometimes it takes a while, but I love checking out your posts.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Ray, I've gotten enough exercise leaning my head to the right. How about a new video? One where my head in leaning to the left or else can be held straight.
grandma

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home