OMG I'm a Dad!

We found out about Rowan October 23rd, 2005. She was born 7/03/06. We found out about Brandon March 20, 2010. He was born 11/6/2010. In case anybody is actually interested, I will post updates here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Rowan Eating Dinner

Mom asked for a video of Rowan eating, so here we go!

P.S. Do people like the videos embedded like this versus having a link to Google Video?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please send videos one at a time, because some of us that live out in the boonies only have dial-up & it is really difficult to support 3 videos at once (with all the buffering)!!!!

--- Grandpa Heisler

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember having to shovel it in at optimum speed. Whoever is feeding her (Ray?)seems to have gotten her pace down.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By "gotten her pace down", I didn't mean you slowed her down but rather that you have learned to move at the speed she wants

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home