
I set Rowan down on her back in her pen while Jen and I ate, then we looked up -- and she was on her belly! She has now rolled back and forth several times now. She has been getting close for a while, but always needed that little nudge to get her to roll over.
Oh, and here is a video from last night of Rowan playing with her new book. This was supposed to go up Wed. night, but Google took a while to process the video for some reason.
Labels: rowan


3 Comments:
How cute can she be! It sounds to me like she said "Dad" towards the end there. Now I can tell people my granddaughter talked at 6 months.
By the way, Happy 6 month Birthday yesterday, Rowan!
As to the photo, it's as cute as can be. And, congratulation to Rowan on such a major accomplishment!
Your child is eating her book!!!
*faints*
Post a Comment
<< Home