OMG I'm a Dad!

We found out about Rowan October 23rd, 2005. She was born 7/03/06. We found out about Brandon March 20, 2010. He was born 11/6/2010. In case anybody is actually interested, I will post updates here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Diaper Malfunction

So Jen went in to check on Rowan this morning and discovered her in a puddle. Investigation revealed that this wasn't just an overflow, no, the velcro had come undone and the entire night's contents had been liberated. We have no pictures(of which I'm sure you're glad), but we do have a cute photo of the two of us I took in the mirror yesterday. There are more, but the flash didn't work when photographing the mirror, so they are all blurry, and this is the best of the lot.





Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody loves her Daddy!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home