OMG I'm a Dad!

We found out about Rowan October 23rd, 2005. She was born 7/03/06. We found out about Brandon March 20, 2010. He was born 11/6/2010. In case anybody is actually interested, I will post updates here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"That head had better not keep coming around"

This was said, or at least thought, by me as I was putting Rowan into a pair of pajamas. She has been drooling a lot, even before she got her cold, and she had managed to soak the collar of her pajamas while feeding, so I grabbed another pair. This new pair had snaps up the back, so I turned Rowan over on her tummy to fasten the snaps. I guess she was curious about what I was doing, so she turned her head. And turned her head. And turned her head some more. I had a brief concern she had been possesed, and must have made a face, and Jen started laughing. She'd seen Rowan's head swivelling around, and had the same thought. Her laughter then set me off, to the extent that I could barely finish fastening Rowan's pj's from laughing. I handed Rowan back to finish her feeding, grabbed Jen a tissue to dab her eyes, and came down to the computer to relate this little gem.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D!!! That must be her superhero power?

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home