OMG I'm a Dad!

We found out about Rowan October 23rd, 2005. She was born 7/03/06. We found out about Brandon March 20, 2010. He was born 11/6/2010. In case anybody is actually interested, I will post updates here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

TWO teeth

Rowan has a second little bit of white peeking through her bottom gums! A second tooth right next to the first! Still nothing that I can photograph, Jen would have to hold her while I peeled her lip back, and that is a bit too much trauma to grab a pic of teeth right now. Once they break through and are a little more noticeable I'll snap a photo for everybody.

P.S. Who is still reading this?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check it at least a couple times a week.
Love,
Auntie Gretchen

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the thing that comes up when I go to the internet so I check it every time. Often I'll replay a videos before I do my internet work. I know Diane checks it from time to time, and Rose too although she doesn't do a lot of computer stuff now so she probably doesn't check it often. Oma has isn't very computer literate so I think she doesn't see it unless someone opens it for her or if Diane prints out a picture.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking at some pictures of Ace that Chris sent me in March. He had two teeth at that time. I wonder if it is better for teeth to erupt later so they are protected for a longer time.
Grandma

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still read it, just sporadically. :)

Love,

Megs

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home