Traveling Baby
degree graduation. We saw both my Grandmas, my folks, Katie (of
course), and numerous other relatives that hadn't seen Rowan yet.
She was sometimes a little uncertain about all these new people that
wanted to hold her, but she usually warmed up pretty quickly and was
soon charming everybody.
But enough about family and socializing, you say, how did Rowan deal
with air travel? She did pretty well. We bought a seat for her on
the plane so we could have her car seat strapped in for safety and
also as a place for her to nap. It was less than two hours actually
in the air, and we had Cheerios for her to snack on and a bottle and
toys for her to play with. Overall, I think it went well, and while I
do think she does better with car travel, I wouldn't have wanted to
make a 12 hour car trip with her, even broken into two days...
Labels: rowan


1 Comments:
Everyone enjoyed seeing her. She was so great--happy, cute, and willing to be held by most anyone. I can't wait to see her again.
Post a Comment
<< Home