Videos! More than one! :)
First, an old one where she is being cute, but then turns and heads straight for Kuma, scaring him away.
Next, I took two videos of Rowan playing at the bottom of the stairs. (one) and (two) Normally, she isn't allowed over there since Kuma's toys are usually there, but today his toys were up out of her reach. (These are in poor lighting, but I think you can still see what's going on)
Finally, playing at the bottom of the stairs apparently wasn't enough for Rowan, so she tried climbing the stairs. She made it up onto the first step.
Next, I took two videos of Rowan playing at the bottom of the stairs. (one) and (two) Normally, she isn't allowed over there since Kuma's toys are usually there, but today his toys were up out of her reach. (These are in poor lighting, but I think you can still see what's going on)
Finally, playing at the bottom of the stairs apparently wasn't enough for Rowan, so she tried climbing the stairs. She made it up onto the first step.
Labels: rowan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home