First bottle
This should have posted back on Wednesday, but for some reason it never showed up...
Rowan has had her first taste of formula. Jen was feeling very unwell
last night, so when Rowan started requiring sustenance, I stepped up
with a bottle of formula. (Jen: Breastfeeding and vomiting don't mix! We have a few bottles of ready made formula that I was able to put into action, and she took a couple ounces without any apparent ill effects. Sometimes the bottle can introduce
more gas, and formula isn't always welcomed by a baby's system, so
we'll see how the next day or two goes. Jen is feeling much better
this morning, so Rowan is back to all natural.
Oh, and as for photos, I'll try to post a few, but the cutest faces
are fleeting and happen when the camera is not conveniently located.
I do have a request for a video of a lip-syncing baby, though. If
there is enough demand, maybe Jen will let me film a little clip... (Jen: not gonna happen. We are NOT aiming for fame on America's Funniest {or, imo, stupidest} Home Videos)
Rowan has had her first taste of formula. Jen was feeling very unwell
last night, so when Rowan started requiring sustenance, I stepped up
with a bottle of formula. (Jen: Breastfeeding and vomiting don't mix! We have a few bottles of ready made formula that I was able to put into action, and she took a couple ounces without any apparent ill effects. Sometimes the bottle can introduce
more gas, and formula isn't always welcomed by a baby's system, so
we'll see how the next day or two goes. Jen is feeling much better
this morning, so Rowan is back to all natural.
Oh, and as for photos, I'll try to post a few, but the cutest faces
are fleeting and happen when the camera is not conveniently located.
I do have a request for a video of a lip-syncing baby, though. If
there is enough demand, maybe Jen will let me film a little clip... (Jen: not gonna happen. We are NOT aiming for fame on America's Funniest {or, imo, stupidest} Home Videos)
Labels: rowan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home