OMG I'm a Dad!

We found out about Rowan October 23rd, 2005. She was born 7/03/06. We found out about Brandon March 20, 2010. He was born 11/6/2010. In case anybody is actually interested, I will post updates here.

About Me

My Photo
Name: matrix
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Ok, so the due date was last Wednesday and nothing...
  • I forgot to post this before, but Sunday night as ...
  • So it was a false alarm. They said they would mon...
  • So, the contractions are pretty regular. Jen and ...
  • Ok, so no birth yet. I guess my prediction was of...
  • The baby shower was last weekend, and Jen and I ju...
  • Wow, it's almost over, and I haven't blogged on he...
  • Busy night, but everything's cool
  • So we are on schedule so far. Actually, a little ...

Powered by Blogger

-----

  • Site Feed
  • What to Expect
  • Baby Center

-----

Monday, July 03, 2006

this is an audio post - click to play

Labels: rowan

posted by matrix | 6:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home