OMG I'm a Dad!

We found out about Rowan October 23rd, 2005. She was born 7/03/06. We found out about Brandon March 20, 2010. He was born 11/6/2010. In case anybody is actually interested, I will post updates here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Super-MAN!

I was drying Rowan off after a bath, and she was on our bed as I was trying to get her into her pajamas. Jen finished with her shower, and Rowan likes to be helpful and carry the towel over, so I said, "Let's swoop over and get Mommy her towel! And, we swoop!"

Or something similar.

Rowan was helpful, and handed Jen her towel, then proceeded to repeatedly run between the bathtub and our bed with her hands above her head, saying "Super-MAN!!" on each leg of the journey. We didn't teach her this, but she just spent the weekend with Jen's parents up the hill, so we called to see if they had taught her this, or at least witnessed it. Nope, apparently it is something she learned at daycare.

I managed to sneak out and grab the camera at the tail end of her marathon, and captured a bit of the action here. Enjoy!

P.S. If my voice sounds a bit strange on the video, it's because I was struggling to keep from laughing while filming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home