Hee-Hee...I slay myself sometimes.
Originally posted on the Neil Gaiman Message Boards.
So, Jen was on the couch reading, and I came up and asked her to take off her socks and do something for me. She, of course, was immediately suspicious, but I assuaged her fears, assuring her that it wasn't anything icky. She reluctanctly took off her socks, and I led her into the kitchen. She looked around confused, then I said, "I just wanted to be able to say you were barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen."
She actually laughed, which is a good sign. :P
So, Jen was on the couch reading, and I came up and asked her to take off her socks and do something for me. She, of course, was immediately suspicious, but I assuaged her fears, assuring her that it wasn't anything icky. She reluctanctly took off her socks, and I led her into the kitchen. She looked around confused, then I said, "I just wanted to be able to say you were barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen."
She actually laughed, which is a good sign. :P
Labels: rowan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home