The first post
Well, we've been trying for two years, so for it to actually happen is a surprise by now. We have always been interested in adoption, too, so we had started to look into that, and planned to attend an informational meeting in November. Then it finally happened!
I'm not sure just how much info I will actually put on here, but for now I will post some info on what stage we think we are at right now:
"3 weeks: The embryo is now about 1/12" long, the size of a pencil point. It most closely resembles a worm - long and thin and with a segmented end. Its heart begins to beat about 18 to 21 days after conception. Before this time, the woman might have noticed that her menstrual period is late; she might suspect that she is pregnant and conduct a pregnancy test."
And, a link to an article on WebMD about the stages of pregnancy: http://my.webmd.com/content/article/64/72372.htm
I'm not sure just how much info I will actually put on here, but for now I will post some info on what stage we think we are at right now:
"3 weeks: The embryo is now about 1/12" long, the size of a pencil point. It most closely resembles a worm - long and thin and with a segmented end. Its heart begins to beat about 18 to 21 days after conception. Before this time, the woman might have noticed that her menstrual period is late; she might suspect that she is pregnant and conduct a pregnancy test."
And, a link to an article on WebMD about the stages of pregnancy: http://my.webmd.com/content/article/64/72372.htm
Labels: rowan


1 Comments:
heeheehee, many congratulations, Ray!
Post a Comment
<< Home